September 4, 2010

MNET Africa's Top 10 Rappers 2010

1 - HHP (South Africa)
2 - D-Black (Ghana)
3 - M.I (Nigeria)
4 - Zeus (Botswana)
5 - Sasha P (Nigeria)
6 - R2Bees (Ghana)
7 - Nameless (Kenya)
8 - Dama Do Bling (Mozambique)
9 - Ikechukwu (Nigeria)
10 - Tumi (South Africa)

Interesting list from MNET Africa - I would like to know how they came up with this because I have several issues with it.

Firstly, I'm a little disappointed there was no Zimbabwean representative (ZUBZ anyone??), especially considering I have never heard of half of the names on this list! And what about MODENINE??

I'm not mad at HHP being up the top, but I think Tumi should be higher than he is, and what about someone like K'naan? Is he no longer considered an African rapper just because he is now based overseas??

I dunno, maybe I am just hating. What do you think, did they get it right? Let us know in the comments who YOU think should have made the top 10.

blog comments powered by Disqus