September 26, 2010

Golden Chariots Vol. 2 by San the Instru-Monumentalist

I have a confession to make - I have been holding out on you. I apologise. Its not really fair that I have had this on repeat for the last week and yet I did not share it with you all.

What I love about this project, apart from the obvious great production that no doubt took plenty of time and hard work, but also the fact that San deliberately chose some lesser known verses from 'non-mainstream' artists to compliment his beats.

The result? Pure, high-grade DOPE!

My favourite track is the 'Broken Stairways to Heaven' interlude. That beat is like a healthy snack, bananas and nuts!

Oh, and if I haven't convinced you yet, its also FREE. Well, what are you waiting for..?

<a href="http://audiblebraile.bandcamp.com/album/golden-chariots-vol-2">Golden chariots Vol. 2 by Audible Braile Entertainment</a>
Follow on twitter:

blog comments powered by Disqus